Action Service Quality
Our quality hospitality is inclusive services, which includes the following, when staying or travelling with us:
- guide and park fees
- camping fees
- three meal courses (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- all activities (such as: mokoro, boat drive, game drives, camping and walking safaris, and more)
All our tours are guided with an expert guide, chef and waiter to service the guests at the table.
Accommodation is provided in 3×3 dome tents, for honeymooner safaris in meru tents with bed. Within our mobile accommodation services, we do provide everything to clients including shared shower and toilets.
- The tent is fully finished up with stretchers, matress, clean bed linens with sleeping bags and pillows.
- Each tent has one light inside, one or two lights in front out side with a shower bucket, which is filled up with warm water every morning before waking up.
- The wake up call comes with tea and coffee and the shower is filled up again with new fresh and warm water before and after each safari drive.
- Each tent has a table, place for the guests to put their staff, with mosquito and insects repellent provided.
- Each tent also has one big towel and one small face towel to be used by the guests in their stay with us in the bush.
- vehicle (4×4 Landruiser)
- shower cubicle
- dinning tents
Food and drinks
The mobile safari is on full board basis, including tea, coffee, juice, home made fresh bread and rusks before and during morning, The price is inclusive of all beverages, activities, 3 meal courses per person / day. All three meal courses at each dinner sitting are topped up by high tea and sundowner.
- picnic lunch in the bush
- lunch in camp
- full english breakfast in camp
- private dinner
- wake up call with tea and coffee