You can choose a specialized adventure tours for photographers of all ability and levels. The focus is on helping you to capture exceptional images of wildlife and natural landscape.
Each trip is led by a naturalist guide who is also a professional nature photographer. Small groups ensure access for the best shots, plenty of room for your gear, and the utmost in flexibility to pursue photo opportunities as they arise. We rise up early and linger around to look for wildlife and capitalize on the best golden light when it is soft. Each guest is to have a seat close to spacious window, to be able to capture moving animals comfortably.
Brief info about the photo tour:
- The special safari jeep has a camera stand that will swing about 180 degrees from left to right and move up and down
- There is enough space so that you can put your equipment in between the seats.
- You are going to spend more time with the animals you want to find, for best pictures
- You will go out very early in the morning, and the guide will pack you accurately for a good angle
- It’s up to you either to take off the ruff of the jeep above your seats or not to, for flying birds
- You will be provided with camera hostess, with a sound knowledge on how to use the camera
- You will be given a full brief of cameras and photography on your first day of arrival in camp
Note: Recommended group size is up to 4 people in one car, to have enough room and comfort for taking photos. 6 people is maximum for one car. For larger groups, second car has to be booked separately.
Recommended Photo Tours
"My friends and I had such a great experience with Action Safari! We organized elephant tracking, and corresponding with travel representatives made planning a breeze."